“THE CLUB” – The Long Beach Boat and Ski Club is a family oriented organization with interests in boating and water skiing. LBB&SC meets @ 7 pm on the third Wednesday of every month (except August & December) at the Cerritos Bahia Yacht Club, 6291 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90803. Entrance is off Loynes Drive just east of PCH.
Visitors are always welcome.
This year, ” THE CLUB” will host the 69th Annual Catalina Ski Race.
The race can be viewed from several locations…
- Decks of the Queen Mary – there may be a boarding fee
- Walk path between the Maya Hotel and the Queen Mary
- Shoreline Marina walking and bike path opposite the Queen Mary
- The start of the race can be viewed from Junipero Beach between oil islands Grissom and White.
- The best view is from the water, in a boat.
The club also sponsors a number of fun outings during the year, including pleasure skiing and practicing in Long Beach. Membership information can be obtained at any of our club meetings, or you may contact Club Commodore David Hein for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out on FACEBOOK
Ken Vaughan 1966 – 2012