The Long Beach Boat and Ski Club is a family oriented organization with interests in boating and water skiing.
LBB&SC meets @ 7 pm on the third Wednesday of every month (except August and December) at the El Dorado Park clubhouse, 2800 Studebaker Road, Long Beach. (just south of Spring Street) Visitors are always welcome.
This year, the club will host the running of the 69th Annual Catalina Ski Race, and the race can be viewed from several locations…
- Decks of the Queen Mary – there may be a boarding fee
- Walk path between the Maya Hotel and the Queen Mary
- Shoreline Marina walking and bike path opposite the Queen Mary
- The start of the race can be viewed from Junipero Beach between oil islands Grissom and White.
- The best view is from the water, in a boat.
The club also sponsors a number of fun outings during the year, including pleasure skiing and practicing in Long Beach. Membership information can be obtained at any of our club meetings, or you may contact Club Commodore Rich Hughes for more details.
Check us out on FACEBOOK